Following on from our sell-out Caribbean cookery course over the summer, we are delighted to once again welcome Elaine Buchanan to inspire you with a range of delicious festive dishes for the season. So, whether you are celebrating Christmas, Kwanza or the Winter Solstice, Elaine will be offering demonstrations of how to cook seasonal festive food, all with her unique soulful twists!
This course is designed for those who want to entertain friends and family over the season. It is run in a relaxed, fun and informal style and questions can be asked throughout. The food cooked will be eaten by the class, possibly with leftovers to take home. (Packaging will be provided).
Sample recipes to be cooked:
· The Caribbean Rum Cake
· How to make your own dreamy, comforting Eggnog Lattes (far more superior than the coffee shops)
· How to create a stunning blinged-out, pimped up flavourful jaw dropping Turkey with a number of twists on trimmings
· Festive fish alternatives
· Making foodie gifts and hampers
· A tropical alternative to mince pies
and so much more!
Each week guests will be welcomed with a glass of wine or soft drink. On completion of the course, guests receive a delightful goodie bag of food gifts!
Places are limited, please book early to avoid disappointment. Please note, recipes advertised may change.
Please note: These taster session run as a series of five consecutive workshops. The first session beginning on Friday 9 November until Friday 7 December 2018.
Five-week course, £65